Life my go on. So sad with the previous post that my phone lost just like that. Epic story huh? *sigh
Few days before 2011, I get myself a device called Blackberry. I bought Blackberry Bold 2 (Blackberry 9700). I’m so sorry there’s no picture to be share on the device. On the first day of February, I got few things for myself to ready for new semester. Is it? Let’s check it out!
This is SyncMaster BX2450. Buying it without any purpose actually, feel like getting new computer but no cash right now. So, decide to get monitor so that easy to do assignment + watching movie. Haha. Basically it is Full HD LED monitor. Great? Amount spend for this monitor = RM836.
Since this is a new year, my lovely old XPS need a new protection from any virii such as Trojan, Napoleon, Pearl Harbor. Errkk, Napoleon and Pearl Harbor? Hahahahahaha. Ignore that part please. Okay, this is the 3-users license + free gift TuneUp Utilities. Both of this cost me RM110. What’s next?
Woaaaaa, okay! I got problem with the previous charger that come with the box. Waste time to get another at the shop, nahhhh, get a new one! Fuhhh! Cost me RM80.
Tadaaaaaaa! New gadget, Galaxy 5. The cheapest Android phone that affordable for all. More info? I haven’t really explore cause it’s belongs to my sister. I just see it tho from far. Couldn’t touch it cause she’s so excited with it. Hehe. Cost me RM699.
Total spending of the day = RM1,725. Woaaa, just like that? Gone by the wind of buying that less than 2 hours. GOSH!
Limkokwing University has bring us close to latest technology. They have created Apps for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. This apps is brought to you by Timothy Lim. =)
What features that available in this apps?
- View today’s program
- View your profile
- View your result
- View event calendar
- View you modules
- Access your assignments & notes
- View your timetable
- View your tuition fees balance
- Contact the university
Details on this apps:-
- Category: Education
- Released: June 04, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Timothy Lim
How was it? Awesome? Here’s some screen shot by Apple.
That is the screen shot for the apps for Apple Product!
P/S: This is my 100th Post for this blog. Hoho!
Credit to Apps Store
Open Office? I assume that you know what is open office if you are the one who loves to use open source product. So, for this time, Open Office has created a new mouse that having a lot of button or Multi-Button Mouse. What? Multi Button Mouse? It called as OOMouse. Have a look on it.
The features of the OOMouse include:
- 18 programmable mouse buttons with double-click functionality
- Three different button modes: Key, Keypress, and Macro
- Analog Xbox 360-style joystick with optional 4, 8, and 16-key command modes
- Clickable scroll wheel
- 512k of flash memory
- 63 on-mouse application profiles with hardware, software, and autoswitching capability
- 1024-character macro support.
- Open source support software for creating, managing, and customizing application profiles
- Import and export of custom profiles in XML format
- Optional audio notification of profile switching with customizable wave files
- PDF export of profile button assignments
- Adjustable resolution from 400 to 1,600 CPI
- 20 default profiles for popular games and applications, including OpenOffice.org 3.1, Adobe Photoshop, the Gnu Image Manipulation Program, World of Warcraft, and the Call of Duty series.
It can support Windows, Linux and Macintosh operating systems and will retail for $74.99.
P/s: how are we going to handle this much of button? hurmmmmm