Well, good bye 2014, hello 2015.
Recap what I have done back in 2014.
I have been through more than 5 interviews.
- Meet with different types of people. Old, young, smart, hot chicks, a lot.
- Different people with different requirements. Mandarin is a must?
- Duration of interview from 5 minutes to 6 hours. Worst, 3 hours for an interview between 3 panel and myself. 6 hours for the group interview + test.
- People might have different perception with me as I am a Master’s Degree holder. Some may find it not a good thing. Some have uneasy feeling with my education level, scared I might ask for a higher paid which I do need a high pay.
Quite a huge amount of cash spend in 2014.
- My MBP had a problem with the hard disk. Apple changed for me as free-of-charge as the devices still under warranty. (FREE)
- Again, the same MBP has a faulty with the logic board. The worst part is, no-more WARRANTY. Keep calling Apple and went to Machines SC for few times just to get it for free. My first attempt calling, I choose Malay Language, spoke to the representative. Someone answered the phone call, speak Bahasa with me with a rude tone. Sort of rude, I asked for any other options, but he insists me to pay for the repair cost which I have to pay roughly around RM2.5k Hell no man, better for me take the money and go for another “options” which is different brand. Then again, a journey made to Machines SC in Mid Valley City. A nice Malay Representative gave me a solution which is he told me to call Apple Centre again. So, I decided to call Apple next Monday. I straight away choose the English Language and I talked to several representative. And yes, thanks to Jay for helping me to get the logic board for free. Yes, for FREE.
- New Gadget
- As the MBP took some time to get done, I bought MBA. Yes, Macbook Air. Spend almost RM3k for that small little tiny laptop.
- Additional smartphone to my collection, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, RM2.5k.
- New “horse” to move around. Welcoming my new baby, to replace my old bubblebee. Which one? Hahaha. I bought a VW Polo TSi. Seems my bubblebee condition not in a good and proper, I made a harsh decision to replace it. My new horse, cost me…….. Not to mentions here. Go and figure out by yourself.
Well spend money, time, energy, knowledge, my brain for 2014. Hope my surrounding can appreciate my brain. Yes, my brain. Sometimes, I just need people to respect my things, my knowledge that I have. Do learn how to respect people. Please! I repeat, RESPECT!
Short and brief, 2014 recap of Hamdi.
I hope I can have a better life, better friends, better income, everything I want is to be BETTER.
Almost end the first page of 2015, it just a beginning. Time fly fast. No wait.
What would be in my story in 2015? You? Love? Story? Rubbish? No one know except Allah.