We just finished reading book called 2010. Where the last chapter was December and the last page is 31. The routine always the same as usual from year to another year where the named of the chapter still remain the same but the title of the book will totally different.
What’s so special 2010 to me? First of all, everyone should know that was my 2nd year degree where it’s time for student like me to start being a lazy guy while having no problem at all. Okay, start with January. What’s so special January? Had class for PHP programming with all those great friends. That was a great time to know you guys. Who are they? Check it out yea! From January move to February where it’s time to register semester 3. Nah, nothing much happened to me. Okay, I guess nothing else I was doing in 2010. Hahaha. Register semester 4 and it was ended on November 26. Should remember that date cause it should be a date for happy. Haha. Done with it! Ohh yea, I went to Bali for short semester that conduct by Limkokwing Bali. Had 2 modules there for Software Project Management & Knowledge Management. What else on Bali? Yea, Hoobastank. Check it out as well. Ohh yea, a year done with a simple life. Nothing much. Can be story within a paragraph. Ohh yea, I got a simple life for 2010. So yea, good bye 2010! I gonna miss that number, 2010. Hahaha.
Here we are! 2011! A year that should play the most important time in my life and it should be plan nicely. What to focus?
- Final year for degree (Sem 5 & 6)
- Major Project 1 & 2
- Pointer please be above 3.5
- Left 12 subject and did not have enough time to finish it on time with a free time. Will be hectic life.
- Business? Domain? Should promote more and do the marketing part as well to attract more client.
- New business? Look for real business to do.
- Age getting old by 21. Need more money for myself. I wanna buy Nissan GTR-35. Would my parents buy for me? Of course not. *sigh
- Graduate will be schedule on December 2011 (please do not change the date. I’m trap over here). Hahaha.
- Daily blogging? Will try.
- Lost weight. Diet.