Hello everyone! for a long time this blog is without any update. but why it’s without any update? let me guess, the owner is lazy? really? yea. oppsss, actually it’s not really lazy but busy. hehe.
Okay, first of all I would like present to you my latest gadget.
Here’s the advantages and the disadvantages for the phone!
* Quad-band GSM / GPRS / EDGE
* UMTS / HSDPA 2100 (tri-band for the US), up to 3.6 Mbps
* Bluetooth 2.0 including A2DP and EDR
* Overall good build quality
* Bundled 2 GB memory card
* 2.4-inch large scratch-resistant TFT display
* Improved user interface, messaging and organizer applications
* 8-megapixel camera with auto focus, xenon flash, and lots of features
* Built-in A-GPS with WayFinder Navigator software
* WLAN (802.11b/g) with DLNA support
* TV-out functionality
* No HSUPA support
* No front facing video call camera
* Mediocre battery performance
* Heavy weight and large dimensions
* Camera lens cover
* Annoying lanyard eyelet
* Limited video recording
So, what do you think about my new gadget?
For more information please visit the following link: