Open Office? I assume that you know what is open office if you are the one who loves to use open source product. So, for this time, Open Office has created a new mouse that having a lot of button or Multi-Button Mouse. What? Multi Button Mouse? It called as OOMouse. Have a look on it.
The features of the OOMouse include:
- 18 programmable mouse buttons with double-click functionality
- Three different button modes: Key, Keypress, and Macro
- Analog Xbox 360-style joystick with optional 4, 8, and 16-key command modes
- Clickable scroll wheel
- 512k of flash memory
- 63 on-mouse application profiles with hardware, software, and autoswitching capability
- 1024-character macro support.
- Open source support software for creating, managing, and customizing application profiles
- Import and export of custom profiles in XML format
- Optional audio notification of profile switching with customizable wave files
- PDF export of profile button assignments
- Adjustable resolution from 400 to 1,600 CPI
- 20 default profiles for popular games and applications, including OpenOffice.org 3.1, Adobe Photoshop, the Gnu Image Manipulation Program, World of Warcraft, and the Call of Duty series.
It can support Windows, Linux and Macintosh operating systems and will retail for $74.99.
P/s: how are we going to handle this much of button? hurmmmmm